Vicot gas fired geothermal absorption heat pump is a modulating condensation heat pump: the
thermal power modulates from 74% to 100% depending on load, to ensure optimal comfort. Its
cooling capacity can realize stepless adjustment from 50% to 100%. Its heating efficiency is up to
143% while the COP of cooling can reach up to 0.78. The cooling and heating functions are
switched through external piping.
Generator–Heats and Distills Solution to Provide Ammonia Vapor (99.5%) and Liquid
Water (4%) .
• SCA/GAX Absorber–Provides Suction to Evaporator Using Weak Solution as well as Heat
• Solution Pump–Pumps Strong Solution from Low to High Pressure.
• Condenser–Rejects Heat and Provides Condensate.
• TXV–Provides Expansion of Ammonia and Controls the Refrigeration Effect (High
efficiency expansion valve )
• Evaporator–Accepts Heat Input to Liquid and Provides Vapor to Absorber
• Condenser–Condenser Portion Rejects Heat and Provides Condensate, Absorber Portion
Completes Absorption of Ammonia and Rejects Heat.
Patented Technology for First Ever Continuously Variable Speed Operation.
• Intelligent Controls for Load Matching for Optimal Efficiency.
• Efficient variable speed motor control technology minimizes electricity consumption
• Low NOx burner, Extremely Clean Burning.
• The true ecoâfriendly air conditioning.
• Can stably run in a wide range of ambient temperature.
• NonâToxic Corrosion Inhibitor in refrigeration system.
• Hot Water Outlet Up to 65â, Sanitary Hot Water Up to 70â.